So many exciting things are in the works for this summer. I am so beyond excited to share this project though. As you should all know, May was Mental Health Awareness Month. While there are so many different routes I wanted to take, I decided that the first one was going to be a very uplifting path.
We live in a world where people are constantly comparing themselves to others, doubting how wonderful they are, and allow what others think of us dictate how we think of ourselves. It makes me so sad to see all these girls thinking that they aren't good enough, pretty enough, (insert another word here) enough when they ARE ENOUGH. Actually, they are so much more than they think they are. So here begins a summer of empowerment.
This summer/fall (June - October), I will be holding a FREE Empowerment Collective once a month. What's an Empowerment Collective? Glad you asked! It will be a group of 10 rad gals ready to have an adventure of a lifetime. Each session will be at a different location and each lovely lady will be part of group shots (as well as having individual shots taken). The goal is to empower one another, create some amazing memories, and hopefully leave with a new group of friends.
Since it is free, there are a few requirements.
1. You have to come ready to smile, laugh, and empower each other. No need for any negative nelly's.
2. You must sign a model release form. This just means that myself, the other fab ladies, and any vendors that help us can use the final photos on social media/websites/blogs etc.
3. You have to be able to travel to the location and stay the whole time. We've booked out two hours to have this amazing event, so we would love if you could be super amazing and make sure to participate the entire time.
4. We ask that you share us with your networks. The free collectives are a bit of a passion project for all of us working together to put them on. Since there are going to be more we want to encourage other gals to take part in them! And on a more business side, we would love to work with anyone in your networks that are inspired by your work. Seriously, the best way to help support us is by sharing our work. We will love you forever for it. Also #summerofempowerment please and thank you!
What you get:
1. A digital gallery with access to the final photos. You will be able to download these photos for 6 months and post them where your heart desires.
2. You'll get a 20% off coupon to buy any prints. (You can buy them straight through the gallery #easypeasy).
3. A night of memories with some of the raddest ladies the universe has.
4. A nifty little swag bag.
Here's the line-up*:
June 15th (Saturday), 5:30pm - 7:30pm, Happy Landings, Brookfield CT
July 27th (Saturday), 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Huntington State Park, Redding CT
August 24th (Saturday) 5:30pm - 7:30pm, Harrybrooke Park, New Milford CT
September 21st (Saturday) 5:00pm - 7:00pm, Ballard Park, Ridgefield CT
October 12th (Saturday) 4:30pm - 6:30pm, Downtown Bethel CT
*Remember, There are only 10 Spots for each Collective. So be sure to get in touch with us ASAP to hold your spot. We will have a waiting list just in case. To be fair to all that are looking to participate, each spot is open to new ladies only. If you want to participate in another collective we will be happy to put you on our waitlist just in case someone drops out!